Climb-On MapsNO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The 'Climb-On Maps Giveaway' ("Promotion") begins on 010/1/2017 at 09:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 12/08/2017 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Climb-On Maps ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Promotion.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years old or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner(s) of the Promotion are determined by points earned performing actions throughout the Promotion Period. Winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 24 hours after the end of the Promotion Period. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- 1 (#) winner will receive a guided 3-day, 2-night outdoor adventure with Rick and Stef in one of the following locations:
+ Salt Lake City/Ogden, UT
+ Red Rock Canyon, NV
+ City of Rocks, ID
Trip includes the following:
+ one round-trip airfare (up to $500)
+ two-night accommodation (up to $300 - you are responsible for your own food) OR two nights catered camping with all meals
+ guided hiking or rock climbing with Rick and Stefani of Climb-On Maps.
+ up to one additional person may join the trip, but will be responsible for his/her own airfare/travel.
(approximate retail value or "ARV": $5,000 USD) for earning 20,000 points.
- 2 (#) winner(s) will receive a $100 REI Gift Card (retail value or “ARV”: $25 USD) for earning 5000 points.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded, and prizes can only be awarded if the forthcoming Climb-On Maps crowdfunding campaign is successful. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will be awarded and/or delivered to addresses in the United States. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Promotion during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at http://upvir.al/38186/climbon
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Promotion.
6. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner's list. All personal information submitted as part of the Promotion may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Promotion, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Climb-On Maps cc: Climb-On Maps PO Box 107, Ogden, UT 84402. Request must be received no later than 6 months after the end of the promotion period for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by Climb-On Maps PO Box 107, Ogden, UT 84402, email@example.com
10. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.